Friday, April 10, 2009

I'd like to see his "boots" too!


Carrie Underwood and Matthew McConaughey pose backstage during the 44th annual Academy Of Country Music Awards on April 5, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada.Us Magazine Carrie Underwood says she is mortified after making a risque joke aimed at Matthew McConaughey at Sunday's ACMAs.Before presenting Underwood with Entertainer of the Year, McConaughey told the audience how George Strait's boots once got him "lucky."After collecting her trophy from him, Underwood was at a loss for words and blurted out: "I don't know what to say. I got nothin' ... I want to see those boots, Matthew."Camila Alves - the mother of McConaughey's 8-month-old son Levi - was sitting in the audience.Now, Underwood tells Fox News, "I'm so embarrassed, I totally embarrassed myself. I just blanked. You want to say something eloquent in a moment like that and I embarrassed myself."See what all the stars wore to the ACMAs"I'm sorry Matthew, I'm sorry to my family," she says. "I'm totally embarrassed."