Thursday, July 30, 2009

I had a dream about John Travolta!




OK...I love John Travolta...from the boy in the bubble to Vinnie Barbarino to Hair Spray...I love the guy! He is on my bucket list...to dance with him (just like him and Uma in Pulp Fiction) before I die! So strangly enough I had a dream about him earlier this week...nothing perverted....just like he was apart of my every day life (my husband does sort of resemble him :) and I wolk up to all kinds rumor going around that one of Scientology's most powerful proponents, John Travolta, is looking to leave the draconian religion once and for all. Scientology or not...I still love him.

Of course John (as I like to call him), says there is no truth to the rumors. The rumors say Travolta was on the verge of bolting the cult, citing his despodency over the death of his son Jett, whose autism reportedly went untreated on account of how Scientology doesn't believe in autism. The first glimpse of daylight between Travolta, who has reportedly funded the church to the tune of millions, and Scientology came last month when details of a Bahamian police report emerged in which Travolta acknowledged that Jett "suffered from a seizure disorder and was autistic." But a Travolta rep says "There's no change in the relationship between the Church of Scientology and John he is a member and it's as it was, now and forever." And in Scientology, forever means, like, forever.